Be part of a winning team!
West Heath School offers a range of exciting career opportunities for all kinds of people. So whether you are a seasoned teacher looking for a change or an experienced admin/support worker hungry to pass on your skills, we could well have the vacancy for you.
Join our team and you will find yourself working alongside colleagues who place a total commitment to learning at the heart of all they do. If you share this value and thrive in an environment that values both teamwork and the contribution of the individual, we want to hear from you.
There are many benefits to working at West Heath School: first-rate access to professional development, the reassurance of a supportive working environment, and – perhaps most rewarding of all – the challenge and satisfaction of being involved in the work of a local organisation that really does change people’s lives and has been Ofsted graded as an outstanding education provider (2017).
As a School we aim to demonstrate PRIDE in everything we do:
- Excellence If you feel that you can commit to our values and passion for young people we welcome your application.
The School offers:
- Competitive salaries
- School bonus opportunities
- Generous holiday allowance
- Training and support
- Pension schemes (Teachers Pensions for teaching staff and the School scheme for non teaching staff which provides a substantial employer payment to your pension pot)
- Term time only roles
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Occupational Health Support
- Free on site car parking
- Free lunch during term time
- Historic building set in a countryside location with a rich history
West Heath School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Whilst applicants may submit a CV in support of their application please note that the School application form itself must also be completed in full for all vacancies.
The School application form can be downloaded, completed and returned to HR@westheathschool.com or via post to HR, West Heath School, Ashgrove Road, Sevenoaks, TN13 1SR
For a little more from our Principal please click here
To download an application form please click here
Our current vacancies are:
Personal Assistant to Middle Leaders